We have a tight schedule for the book. These are the official deadlines + other info that have been decided upon in the coordination group:
- Sun Nov 18 at 18.00. Deadline for suggesting trends you want to offload to Daniel/book introduction. No less than 10 groups have suggested (at least) one trend they want to upload up until this point in time. NOTE: I'm away for the weekend, you have an extra day for suggesting trends you want to offload from you chapters compared to earlier info, i.e. Sunday instead of Saturday.
- Mon Nov 19. Daniel will publish info about what trends he will take care of. He might push some trends back to the project groups to take care of in their respective chapters.
- Wed Nov 21. Daniel will have (at least a draft) for the book intro written so you can see what is taken care of in the intro and how to shape the "interface" between Daniel's book into and your individual chapters.
- Fri Nov 23. Deadline for chapters, all texts should be sent (together with pictures) to Hanna.
- Tue Nov 27 between 10-13. Writing workshop in seminar room 4523. Send two persons from each group catching the last spelling errors, for fixing the final touches on the texts etc. These two persons should preferably be the persons most involved (i.e. responsible) for your texts and they can make on-the-spot decision.
New info (never before communicated - IMPORTANT).
I have read your weekly report (week 46). Many groups have internal deadlines for their texts in the beginning/middle of next week. Sometimes you become almost blind to you own errors and assumptions, so I hereby mandate that each group should read the text of two other groups and provide feedback to these two groups. That also means that your text will be read by two other groups and that these groups will provide feedback to you. I have organized this as follows:
I have created a Google document. Do note that anyone with the link can access and edit this document. Please follow the instructions in the document!