We had a meeting in the coordination group today (consisting of me, the executive groups and all project group leaders - although three were absent). Here is some important info that is of interest to all of you regarding the upcoming mid-crit event (this coming Friday).
- The mid-crit will be held in B1 between 10.15-17.00. We will have outside guest critics - please impress them by being on time!
- Each group has 20 minutes for presentation + questions and discussion. Please use a maximum of 10 minutes for your presentation so that there is plenty of time left.
- Send all presentation material (Powerpoint/Keynote slides) to Christian Croona (firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance. The deadline for sending your material to Christian is Thursday Nov 8 at 19.00. Large files can be shared through a public dropbox instead of by mail.
- Please also bring your presentation on a USB memory stick and/or a laptop computer (as backup).
Executive group member Christian Croona is responsible for the final presentation as well as the mid-crit (he will for example be the master of ceremonies on Friday - Daniel will concentrate on being a guest guest critic). Christian has put together a schedule for the mid-crit presentation as follows:
- 10.15-10.25 Mini-lecture/independent research project 1 (Ted S on never-chosen topic 12 "The future of paid digital content")
- 10.25-10.35 Mini-lecture/independent research project 2 (Havva G on never-chosen topic 5, "Children's and youth's reading habits/relationship to magazines")
- 10.35-10.55 MAGnify
- 10.55-11.15 Future of collecting
- 11.15-11.30 BREAK
- 11.30-11.50 Digital lenses
- 11.50-12.10 Augmented reality and magazines
- 12.10-13.30 LUNCH BREAK
- 13.30-13.50 Readly
- 13.50-14.10 MAGi
- 14-10-14.30 An audience of one
- 14.30-14.45 BREAK
- 14.45-15.05 Future of interactive ads
- 15.05-15.25 MagZone
- 15.25-15.45 BREAK
- 15.45-16.05 Future of distribution
- 16.05-16.25 Journalists as rockstars
- 16.25-16.45 Magazine for several senses
- 16.25-16.45 Wrap-up/concluding words (Daniel)
If you have any questions about the schedule or other practical aspects around the Friday mid-crit event, please pose them to Christian (email@example.com) with a cc to Daniel.